UZIT Custom Made
Listed below explains what is used in a standard construction for a UZIT kitchen.
Blum TANDEMBOX soft opening & closing full extension drawers & runners
- Metal sided with a silent soft opening & closing motion full extension runner constructed using a 16mm base and back. Blum products offer life-time warranty, providing you with drawers that are easy to use for many years ahead.
Blum door hinges
- Multi adjustment mechanism and a life-time warranty ensures you will have perfectly aligned doors creating a great finish that is simple to use and easy to adjust should the need arise.
High moisture resistant (HMR) bench tops and cupboards
- Australian made HMR board reduces water related damage.
Solid 16mm backs to cupboards
- Provides maximum stability to the cupboard ensuring your cupboards remain square from day one creating a kitchen that looks good and performs perfectly. Solid 16mm backs also give added support for heavier tops such as granite.
Full depth overhead units
- This provides you with the maximum storage possible over a given area.
Uzit's joinery is custom built in our own factory in Adelaide.
- This allows us to design and build a kitchen specifically for you, maximizing the use of available space to give you greater storage and aesthetic appeal.
- As the cupboards are pre-assembled in our factory, we can ensure quality control and spend less time installing your kitchen in your home. This means you will be able to use your new kitchen in the shortest time possible after your old kitchen is removed.
Heavy duty adjustable legs to floor cabinets
- Even if your floor is uneven these legs ensure your cupboards will be true and level. The leg system we use will support heavier tops such as granite.
PVC edge strip
- This edge strip will not peel or chip so you won't ever have unsightly shelves.